Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dinosaur

Last week I got a dinosaur shaped sandwhich cutter. It is possibly the best thing I've ever bought. Ever. It makes lunch a little more fun, if I do say so myself.




Anyways, I've started bringing my lunch to school. Pb&j dinosaur sandwhich, apples, and cheerios every day. Well, I have to make my lunch in the mornings before I leave, and I've been proud of myself because I haven't forgot it yet! And well, that ended today. I forgot it, but I wasn't exactly upset about it. I could go one day without lunch, but obviously my mom didn't think so.

I'm in third block and the substitue is taking roll when an office helped walks in with a sack lunch. "I bet that's mine." I whisper to Rachel and Cho.

"Really?" Rachel asked while laughing. We eye the bag while the teacher reads the name on the post it note.

"Is there a Melissa Mc-" I cut him off.

"That's me!" I call out to him. I go up there to claim my lunch, and to my surprise it's heavier than I expected. She packed a water bottle, fiber bar, and some gum!

"Why is my mom so awesome?" I say as I sit back in my seat. "She brought me gum too!" Rachel and Cho just laugh at me, but deep down I know that they are jealous.

1 comment: