Thursday, January 7, 2010

Evil Genius

More about snow..
Since we didn't get out of school for snow all that much, we depended on iced over roads or it being 'too cold'.
Ever since I was little I always had this plan. Why didn't all the kids around Nashvile go out in the middle of a freezing night and pour just one single cup in to the middle of the street? Every elementary, middle schooler, and highschooler would get one cup of water. That would be a lot of water all over Nashville on a freezing night. That means a lot of frozen water on the roads of Nashville. How awesome is that?
I made up this plan when I was only in kindergarten, and my dad calls me an evil genius for it.
"It's so cold." my dad said while getting into the car my freshman year of highschool.
"I know." I said sadly. My evil plan playing in my head, why didn't we do it?
He started up the car and we pulled out, "Should've snowed." he said playfully.
"Yeah." I reply. There is a long silence, basically the whole way to school. Until finally I tell him of my evil plan.
"Daddy?" I ask.
"Yeah?" he turns to look at me for a second.
"Well, ever since I was little I always had this.. plan." I said meekly at first. He was going to think his daughter was crazy.
"And?" he looked at me again.
"Well, you know all those nights where it's freezing, and all we would've needed to get out of school was water on the roads so it could freeze over?" I paused fir his reaction.
"Yeah..?"
"Well, when I was in kindergarten I always asked myself why didn't all the kids in Nashville go outside late at night and pour water on the roads. Just a cup or two. We could basically control when we wanted to get out of school." I smiled a little.
"...That's perfect!" he exclaimed.
Then we went on planning for the next frozen night. We would strike at midnight :3

No comments:

Post a Comment