Monday, January 25, 2010

What's the point

Sorry I haven't posted in a really long time. Life has been happening, and I totally forgot about my little blog here D: I'm sorry to all of the, what, two people who read this? Haha.

Anyways, I guess I'll catch you up with me.

Tennis season is coming up, and I can't wait. I'm so excited to start practicing. As a matter of fact, Billy and I went to the courts Saturday. I totally whooped his butt, but he says otherwise. Silly boy. Well, school is going good. I guess. Nothing spectacular, but not bad either.
I have a project in World History this week, and I can't wait to do it. We have to make a brochure about an artist from the Renaissance, and it has to persuade people to want to see that particular artist over all the others on our fake tour to the Louvre. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment